Multiple Upload Problem RRS feed

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for the reply. I have found the solution. In my issue if I enable "Submit non-encrypted form data" in IE Security, it works again.

• Marked as answer by hulu0808 Thursday, February 2, 2012 11:11 AM
    Thursday, February 2, 2012 11:11 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Upload multi is something that is being affected at client level settings as well. 

I would suggest you to try usingsome other browser like chrome or opera to check if it fixes your issues.

If you do not get the option to upload multiple documents in that then go for upload document and add this in url &MultipleUpload=1

Thanks, Rahul Rashu
    Tuesday, January 17, 2012 2:33 AM
  • All users at us use IE8 now. We have not changed the IE configuration recently. But since 2 weeks we could not use multiple upload any more. I think this error is because of windows update at client perheps. I have checked, ActiveX,  Active Scripting and Java are not being blocked by IE. What shall I check yet?
    Wednesday, January 18, 2012 11:19 AM
  • HI,

Have you installed any video plugin?

I had an issue with same reason and I was able to overcome by uninstalling it.

Thanks, Rahul Rashu
    Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:12 PM
  • Hi,

Thank you for the reply. I have found the solution. In my issue if I enable "Submit non-encrypted form data" in IE Security, it works again.

• Marked as answer by hulu0808 Thursday, February 2, 2012 11:11 AM
    Thursday, February 2, 2012 11:11 AM