Win7 Logo Toolkit software requires digitally signed 3rd party managed assemblies RRS feed

• Question

• I have a managed application that I want to certify with Windows 7 Logo Toolkit for software. This application is using a ton of 3rd party assemblies which are reported as a problem because they are not digitally signed. They are strongkey signed though.

What now? Is the waiver request the only way to certify this application?

Miha Markic [MVP C#] http://blog.rthand.com
    Monday, December 6, 2010 9:30 AM

Answers

• Hi Miha,

You can find Windows 7 Logo program details here - Windows 7 Logo Program.

For clarification or detail information on Windows 7 Logo certification, please contact swlogo@microsoft.com.

Hope above information helps.

Regards,

Sabrina

TechNet Subscriber Support in forum.

If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Monday, December 27, 2010 8:42 AM
    Tuesday, December 7, 2010 8:14 AM

All replies

• Hi Miha,

You can find Windows 7 Logo program details here - Windows 7 Logo Program.

For clarification or detail information on Windows 7 Logo certification, please contact swlogo@microsoft.com.

Hope above information helps.

Regards,

Sabrina

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Monday, December 27, 2010 8:42 AM
    Tuesday, December 7, 2010 8:14 AM
  • Hi,

Since this issue should contact with our Windows 7 Logo program related department. I will mark my former reply as answer, in order to direct other communities who encounter the similar issue.

You’re most welcome to ask Windows 7-related questions here. :)

Regards,

Sabrina

Monday, December 27, 2010 9:03 AM