virus RRS feed

• Question

• If my contact list is stolen . What do I do?
    Monday, March 21, 2011 2:10 PM

Answers

• Hi,

You make us a little confused as Cathal says, please provide more information.

In addition, if your contact list is stolen by virus, the thing already happened, you can not change anything, but you can prevent the potential threats in the future. I suggest to install an anti-virus software and make it up to date, then preform a full scan on the computer.

Thanks.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Juke Chou Monday, March 28, 2011 3:11 AM
    Wednesday, March 23, 2011 9:21 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I think you're going to have to elaborate on that one. The title of the post is virus and the question is regarding a contact list being stolen? I am more than a little confused.

Cathal

Cathal O'Brien BSc, PgDip, PhD . Computer Repairs @ TechSmart
    Monday, March 21, 2011 4:54 PM
  • Hi,

You make us a little confused as Cathal says, please provide more information.

In addition, if your contact list is stolen by virus, the thing already happened, you can not change anything, but you can prevent the potential threats in the future. I suggest to install an anti-virus software and make it up to date, then preform a full scan on the computer.

Thanks.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Juke Chou Monday, March 28, 2011 3:11 AM
    Wednesday, March 23, 2011 9:21 AM