Fantasy Earth Zero compatibility issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hoping I'm doing this correctly...

First off, I'm running Windows 7 Premium 64-bit. I'll add more info, if needed.

I really want to play Fantasy Earth Zero. When I first loaded it up, it froze the whole computer. I then checked the website for the specs again; the specs say that for it to run on Windows 7 64-bit, I need to install the Directx 9.0c Redistributable. I did so, restarted the computer (just in case), and tried to play again. The computer still freezes. 

I'm pretty confused right now as to what I should do/try next. any help is appreciated! Hehe. :P

Saturday, June 26, 2010 6:07 PM

All replies

• Please install this package and see if the issue can be resolved: DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Monday, June 28, 2010 7:41 AM
  • It says that a newer or equivalent version is already installed, and that no installation is required. Still gettin the same results. :(

(Also, sorry I took so long to respond; I subscribed to thread to give me an immeadiate update, and I didn't get one at all! So hear I am, three days later... sorry!)

Thursday, July 1, 2010 6:08 PM