EWS unavailable, retrying connection RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have been having an issue constantly now for over a month on SFB with EWS unavailable, retrying connection.

Symptoms are that Chats do not save into outlook 2010/2013/2016, calendar meetings do not sync into SFB client on my windows 7/10 laptop (They do sync to my iPhone and I can click on them to open SFB meeting)

My presence is working on both SFB4iphone/outlook/SFB windows client, sharepoint  and teams.

It is giving the integration error on the bottom right of the skype client.

I have successfully checked that the EWS conection works via IE, when i click on server link to ews it returns the XML site,

Change my sip address to a different address and then back again, tried accessing skype on laptop same issue.

Changed multiple settings in skype client all make no difference.

I have checked EWS status on Exchange server - Get-casmailbox <SMTP address> | FL EWSEnabled

uninstalled, reinstalled upgraded SFB client on Windows

Cleared out chat settings,

None of the above among other changes that I cannot remember have not worked for me,

i am on the verge of deleting my Skype account and re-adding to see if that works but i do not want to have the hassle of rebuilding my contacts list if i do not need to do it

also,

I am an Enterprise admin on our Exchange and SFB servers.

I am the only person from our 5000+ users having this issue that we are aware of.

Thanks,

K

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 11:36 AM