Forwarded Messages RRS feed

• Question

• I was having a problem with forwarding messages where the message would not show up in my outlook inbox, it would only appear in the inbox of the address that I forwarded it to. I did some research and found that I needed to have the save messages option checked in Outlook. Is there anyway to view the messages that were forwarded in Outlook? I would just forward the messages back from the other address, but I know that some did not show up in wither inbox.
    Tuesday, May 29, 2018 2:35 PM

All replies

• Hi,

The forwarded messages are not saved in your Inbox but in the Sent Items folder. If you have checked your Sent Items folder but still cannot find the forwarded messages, please go to File > Options > Mail, and make sure you have the following two highlighted options ticked:

Now, try forwarding an message again to see the result.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Monday, June 4, 2018 9:40 AM
    Wednesday, May 30, 2018 8:37 AM