Enabling "Show Toolbar" for a report in Dashboard stops links from functioning RRS feed

• Question

• I have a SSRS report included in Performance Point Dashboard. The report is in a simple List Grid format. The report has HREF links to other pages in one of columns.

For paging purposes, I checked "Show Toolbar" option in Dashboard designer for that report. When I checked that checkbox, links don't work. If I turn it off, everything is fine.

Any ideas ?

Saturday, June 4, 2011 1:01 AM

Answers

• Hello,

I would like you to try the following. When building the SSRS report in dashboard designer, set the Report Server URL value to ttp://servername/_vti_bin/reportserver ather than http://servername/reportserver. You will want to specify the URL of the report server proxy rather than the direct URL of the report server when you create the report in Dashboard Designer.  

Let me know if this works for you. 

Thanks 

Heidi TR - MSFT

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Tuesday, June 14, 2011 7:58 PM