Contacts Not Available in Address Book RRS feed

• Question

• Anybody help me that I am facing a problem within my Outlook account.

I am unable to locate the contacts as it is showing Contacts not available. Is there any solution or the software to fix this issue?

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 7:37 AM

All replies

• Hi Alexandro,

Please try the following steps and see if it works:

1. Go to File > Account Settings > Account Settings > Tab Address Book. If the Outlook Address Book service has not been added to the Mail Profile, please select "Additional Addreee Books", Next, choose Outlook Address Books, Next, restart Outlook and check the result.

2. If the Outlook Address Book Service has been added already or the above doesn't work, please right click the Contacts folder, choose Properties > Outlook Address Book, select the checkbox of Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book:

3. If the above doesn't apply or the issue persists, the issue may be caused by the corrupted Outlook Address Book service. Please try recreating the Outlook profile and check if it can be fixed:

Create an Outlook profile

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, August 29, 2018 3:00 AM
  • Hi Alexandro,

How's everything going on with the issue? If my suggestion above was helpful, could you please mark it as answer to close the thread so that others who might have a similar issue can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, September 3, 2018 9:22 AM
  • Hi Alexandro,

Any update on the issue?

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Thursday, September 6, 2018 9:35 AM