Outlook cannot complete this action,because of the error on the forms code -Outlook issue? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

I am getting following error when user trying to approve the workflow from outlook.

Is there any fix available?

Checked the link 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/3124629/in-outlook,-buttons-in-workflow-forms-are-not-clickable-or-display-an-error

But i am not able see the outlook.exe value in specified Registery.So this didnt helped me much.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION\

Any other fix available

Sunish Surendran.k

Monday, March 6, 2017 8:23 AM

All replies

• Hi Sunish,

What's your detailed Windows bit and Outlook bit? Please make sure you have installed the latest updates for your Office applications. Please try Clart's suggestion to create a new Outlook profile.

Additionally, you can open the task from browser and then approve to see if the task can be completed. If there is no issue in browser and the issue only happens to Outlook, please try to repair Office applications from Control Panel > Programs and Features, select Office, click Change > Repair (Online Repair for click-to-run version).

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 7, 2017 9:25 AM