Inbound routed SIP call from Cisco CUCM to SFB 2015 RRS feed

• Question

• I would like to apologize in advance as I am not yet 100% well versed in SIP flow to S4b 2015.

Currently have outbound 10 digit, 11 digit and 4 digit to CUCM working from S4B _-. out to CUCM and the world.

My issue is with inbound to S4B from CUCM.

Right now inbound call from 4 digit inside or outside ring the users desk phone which is directly communicating with CUCM.

SIP traffic is being also directed to the mediation server for S4B.  This is where I have my question.  Can S4B receive SIP traffic being directed as sip:user@domain.com from CUCM or must it receive an actual number?  I have been unable to find any documentation on this whatsoever anywhere.

From the logs it looks like it received the sip traffic and has no idea what to do with sip:user@domain.com.

I have logs but when I try to post it flags it for spam.
    Wednesday, July 11, 2018 2:48 PM

All replies

• Hi RichardDiFolco,

About the voice routing process you could refer to the following screenshot:

More details about the voice routing process you could refer to the blog below:
    http://www.gecko-studio.co.uk/lync-voice-routing-process/ 

In the SFB Server 2015, the traffic should go as the blog above description. According to your description, you have deployed the Cisco CUCM in your environment, as we know little about the CUCM, we suggest you could connect to the Cisco to get help about this.

Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft can make no representation concerning the content of these sites. Microsoft is providing this information only as a convenience to you: this is to inform you that Microsoft has not tested any software or information found on these sites and therefore cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software on the Internet.

Best Regard,
    Evan
    • Proposed as answer by woshixiaobai Friday, July 13, 2018 5:25 AM
    Thursday, July 12, 2018 6:58 AM
  • Hi RichardDiFolco,

Is there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has the similar issue.

Best Regard,
    Evan
    Monday, July 16, 2018 2:30 AM
  • Hi RichardDiFolco,

Is there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has the similar issue.

Best Regard,
    Evan
    Tuesday, July 24, 2018 6:24 AM