none
Unknown error occurred when clicking on any project in project center RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I've been reading all the other threads that discuss the same error that we're getting, but haven't seen any with the same ULS log entry.

ULS is showing the following

System.Xml.XmlException: The 'maximum bytes per Read operation' quota (4096) has been exceeded while reading XML data. Long element start tags (consisting of the element name, attribute names and attribute values) may trigger this quota. This quota may be increased by changing the MaxBytesPerRead property on the XmlDictionaryReaderQuotas object used when creating the XML reader. Line 1, position 6687.    at System.Xml.XmlExceptionHelper.ThrowXmlException(XmlDictionaryReader reader, String res, String arg1, String arg2, String arg3)     at System.Xml.XmlUTF8TextReader.ReadAttributes()     at System.Xml.XmlUTF8TextReader.ReadStartElement()     at System.Xml.XmlUTF8TextReader.Read()     at System.Xml.XmlDictionaryWriter.WriteNode(XmlDictionaryReader reader, Boolean defattr)     at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ReceivedFault.CreateFault12Driver(XmlDictionaryReader reader, Int32 maxBufferSize, EnvelopeVersion version)     at System.ServiceModel.Channels.MessageFault.CreateFault(Message message, Int32 maxBufferSize)

Today I've been attempting to configure Performancepoint and start creating a dashboard, but haven't actually done anything other than start the Dashboard designer and connect to the site. Clicking on the projects in project center before that brought up the tasks.

Another thing I'm seeing is that I'm getting an unknown error when trying to add a user manually. AD group sync works fine though.

Any suggestions would be welcome and appreciated.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 2:36 AM

All replies