windows 7 has recovered fro unexpected shutdown RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,I have a acer aspire one netbook running windows 7 starter.. It started just shutting off whenever it wanted to..I updated using windows update but still no luck..When it starts back up a error message appears and reads windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown.. So,here is a link to windows skydrive plz help.. Thank you....    http://sdrv.ms/TcB2ZS

Joseph Saffran

Tuesday, August 7, 2012 3:38 PM

Answers

• Hi,

After checking the dump files, I notice the error BugCheck 76, {0, a3040530, 33, 0}.

Regarding BugCheck 76, please refer to Bug Check 0x76: PROCESS_HAS_LOCKED_PAGES for details.

Please try the resolution 1 (If the parameter 1 value is 0x0) and see how it works.

Note: Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, please refer to How to back up and restore the registry in Windows.

In addition, please update all you drivers to the latest and test the issue again.

Hope this helps.

Jeremy Wu

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Nicholas Li Wednesday, August 15, 2012 6:50 AM
    Thursday, August 9, 2012 2:51 AM