none
Who does what when report not updating in print preview RRS feed

• Question

• I have a client with a Project file that has a resource pool.  When they go to Reports and choose the "who does what when" report and change the dates within the print preview screen the print preview does not change.  I have installed Project on my own machine and copied the files across.  When I do the same thing I can adjust the dates within print preview and can see the preview changing straight away.

I have also tried changing the default printer and changing the printer driver.

Any help would be great as I have been at this for a long time.

Tuesday, July 18, 2017 1:47 PM

Answers

• First make sure Project is fully updated. Second, Resource pools and the linked files are prone to file corruption if the files are on a server not physically in your building, or if they are renamed, moved or over-written.

Try exporting the file in question to xml then import back. But try updating first.

Rod Gill
    Author of the one and only Project VBA Book and VBA developer.
    www.project-systems.co.nz

• Marked as answer by Buster1975 Monday, August 14, 2017 10:39 AM
    Tuesday, July 18, 2017 10:28 PM

All replies

• First make sure Project is fully updated. Second, Resource pools and the linked files are prone to file corruption if the files are on a server not physically in your building, or if they are renamed, moved or over-written.

Try exporting the file in question to xml then import back. But try updating first.

Rod Gill
    Author of the one and only Project VBA Book and VBA developer.
    www.project-systems.co.nz

• Marked as answer by Buster1975 Monday, August 14, 2017 10:39 AM
    Tuesday, July 18, 2017 10:28 PM
  • I was sure Project was up to date but there were additional updates which had not been applied.  Once this was done it all seems to be working.
    Monday, August 14, 2017 10:41 AM