none
RSAT for Windows 10... When? RRS feed

• Question

• Hey guys,

Any idea when Remote Server Administration Tools are going to be available for Windows 10?

Thanks.

Wednesday, August 5, 2015 8:46 PM

Answers

• I've heard directly from folks at Microsoft that these tools should be out in the next couple weeks. As much as it makes me said that they weren't ready for day 1, it's fairly common for the tools to come slightly later than the main product

If I answered your question, please Click "Mark as Answer". If you found my post helpful, feel free to Vote as helpful on the left. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights

• Proposed as answer by Kevin Remde Friday, August 14, 2015 2:10 PM
    • Marked as answer by Kevin Remde Friday, August 14, 2015 2:10 PM
    Thursday, August 6, 2015 11:58 AM

All replies

• I've heard directly from folks at Microsoft that these tools should be out in the next couple weeks. As much as it makes me said that they weren't ready for day 1, it's fairly common for the tools to come slightly later than the main product

If I answered your question, please Click "Mark as Answer". If you found my post helpful, feel free to Vote as helpful on the left. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights

• Proposed as answer by Kevin Remde Friday, August 14, 2015 2:10 PM
    • Marked as answer by Kevin Remde Friday, August 14, 2015 2:10 PM
    Thursday, August 6, 2015 11:58 AM
  • Hey guys,

Any idea when Remote Server Administration Tools are going to be available for Windows 10?

Thanks.

The tools are now available https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=45520 

Thursday, August 20, 2015 7:49 PM