Keep crashing to blue screen, have gotten a number of errors RRS feed

• Question

• So, for a few days now I keep crashing to blue screen. This happens most when I'm playing a game and as I've searched the internet for a solution I have discovered the the general agreed upon idea for my error is to do with video card drivers. Anyway, the most prominent error that I have received is SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION with a stop code of 0x0000003b, but I have also gotten memory management errors and one IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error. I've have tried reinstalling my nvidia drivers to no avail, updated window to the most recent update and checked for new drivers on all of my stuff. I also want to mention I ran a sfc scan and here are the results http://pastebin.com/u3aQQyMc . Would really appreciate any help on this, has been really disruptive. Thanks.

Saturday, October 11, 2014 9:59 AM

All replies

• Replace the system hard drive.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Saturday, October 11, 2014 11:46 AM
  • Thats it?
    Saturday, October 11, 2014 1:56 PM
  • Your report has a significant number of corrupted files that cannot be repaired.  The vast majority of the time this is an indication the recording surface of the hard drive is going bad and resulting in corrupted files that cannot be repaired.

You can find utilities on the internet to check the hard drives, including most of the hard drive manufacturers.  Obtain one of utilities and do an in-depth surface scan of your hard drive disk for problems.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Proposed as answer by Michael_LS Monday, October 13, 2014 10:10 AM
    Saturday, October 11, 2014 3:52 PM
  • So I've got two hard drives, one of them is an SSD which is where windows is located and the other one is a traditional hard drive that I use for larger files such as games and movies. I'm assuming I should replace the SSD?
    Saturday, October 11, 2014 5:15 PM
  • Just scanned, says the Soft ECC Correction Rate isn't working. Thanks for help :)
    Saturday, October 11, 2014 5:20 PM
  • Hi tmaaitah,

If any further help needed, please feel free to let us know.

In addition, please mark the proper answer for the others who will read this thread.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best regards

Michael Shao
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, October 13, 2014 10:12 AM