none
Where can I download Office Online Server install. files?

Question

• I can't seem to find the installation files for "Office Online Server" anywhere. The guide describes it, to be a part of the Office 2016 Volume License. But when i log on to Volume Licensing Service Center, I can only find "Office Professional Plus 2013 with Service Pack1 64 bit English WebApps".

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Monday, April 18, 2016 10:48 AM

Answers

All replies

• Same here!
    Its frustrating...

I e-mailed the  "Microsoft Volume Licensing Services Team" @ vlservem@microsoft.com 3 days ago, they told me to download the 2013 version...

After asking again about the "Office Online Server" they stopped responding... :(

Monday, April 18, 2016 1:27 PM
  • Hi Kenny & Mikael,

Currently, the download of Office Online Server is only available via the Volume Licensing Service Center, better to contact the team directly:

https://www.microsoft.com/Licensing/servicecenter/Help/Contact.aspx

We will also help to confirm on this, will update if there is anything new.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 4:30 AM
  • Thats what i did...
    No answer!

I guess i have to call...

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 6:58 AM
  • "At this time the Office Online Server is not yet available for Volume License Customers on VLSC." //Microsoft
    Volume Licensing Services Team (
    vlservem@microsoft.com)

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 9:38 AM
  • Thank you for the update. We will keep an eye on this and update if there is anything new.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, April 25, 2016 9:06 AM
  • I got a new answer from "Microsoft Volume Licensing Services Team":

"Our Licensing Team has provided feedback and the official release date for the download on VLSC will be the 02.05.2016. "

<o:p></o:p>

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 3:41 PM
  • Thank you for the update.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Thursday, April 28, 2016 8:59 AM
  • I see that Microsoft has released a language pack for OOS but still no server. I have had many emails back and forth with MVLSC and they seem as much in the dark as I am. It took 3 emails before they knew that OOS was not Office 365. Does anyone know when OOS is going to be available anywhere!
    Tuesday, May 03, 2016 11:19 PM
  • You have to pick Office 2016 and 64bit. Here it is for me now (sorry my swedish VLSC):

Wednesday, May 04, 2016 7:22 AM
  • Hi,

Office Online Server is available on VLSC since 02 may 2016.

thanks

diramoh

Wednesday, May 04, 2016 8:08 AM
  • Download for Office Online Server is located in the VLSC download of Office 2016. You have to click on Downloads and Select 32/64 bit to see the option "Office Online Server 64 Bit English 599MB". 

Took me ages to find it.

Monday, November 28, 2016 8:39 AM