Outlook pede senha do Exchange sempre que o PC reinicia RRS feed

• Question

• Olá Pessoal, tudo certo?

Estou enfrentando um problema com o Outlook 2013 + Windows 10 + Conta Exchange e preciso de auxilio.

Algumas informações sobre o ambiente.

Office 2013 Standard

Windows 10 Pro

Conta Exchange

Toda vez que o computador reinicia, o Outlook pede a senha de autenticação da conta. Mesmo salvando credencial ele pede a senha.

O Windows salva algumas credenciais relacionadas a conta no cofre, mesmo limpando elas o erro ocorre.

O usuário da máquina e a conta de e-mail possuem o mesmo nome, como no exemplo: 

Usuário do dominio: contoso.contoso@contoso.com.br   Conta de e-mail: contoso.contoso@contoso.com.br Porém com senhas diferentes.

Estou acreditando que pode ser alguma configuração do próprio Windows que está impactando, mas não descobri o que.

Obrigado desde então.

Marcus Canuto

Wednesday, February 5, 2020 9:15 PM

Answers

• hello everyone.
    Problem solved.
    I'm changed de password in the credentials related to the Exchange account in Windows vault.
    Apparently the Windows save the wrong credentials that made de error appears.
    • Marked as answer by Marcus Canuto Monday, February 10, 2020 5:12 PM
    Monday, February 10, 2020 5:12 PM

All replies

• Hi ,

>> Toda vez que o computador reinicia, o Outlook pede a senha de autenticação da conta. Mesmo salvando credencial ele pede a senha.
    Can Outlook work normally after entering the password correctly? 
    What happens if you cancel entering the password?

>> O usuário da máquina e a conta de e-mail possuem o mesmo nome.
    Are there other Outlook clients with the same user name and email account name? Do they have the same problem?
    According to my tests, the same user name and email account name may not affect Outlook client.

Please try the following troubleshooting suggestions see if there is any difference:

1. In order to check whether your password is correct, please try to log in to the web mailbox and see if your email account can work normally.
    2. It is suggested for you to remove your email account on the Outlook client and reconfigure them manually to see if the issue continues.
    3. Please make sure the "Always prompt for logon credentials" option in Outlook settings is unchecked: File > Account settings > Account settings > Select your Exchange account > Change > More settings > Security > Always prompt for login credentials.
    4. Antivirus software usually affects Outlook client and may cause some conflicts. Try to turn off your antivirus software to check if the issue will be gone.
    5. Problems with the password cache may cause this issue. Please try to clear out the Outlook related credentials and see if it works: Control Panel > Credential Manager > Windows Credentials > Locate the set of credentials that has your email account in the name > Expand and click Delete> Restart Outlook Client and re-enter the password.
    6. Corrupted Outlook profile may cause Outlook no longer remember your password. It is suggested to try to create and use a new Outlook profile via Control Panel > Mail > Show profile to resolve this issue.

Since your language is Portuguese, I can only read it through machine translation and there may be some errors. To understand your problem more accurately, please describe in English if possible.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Jeff Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 6, 2020 6:53 AM
  • Hi Jeff. Thanks for aswering.

I will try to explain in English, excuse me for any gramatical error.

Everytime the computer is rebooted, the Outlook ask for the account password.

If i put the password Outlook start's normally.

If i cancel the password pop up the outlook returns an error to connect to the exchange server.

About the suggestions:

1: The password is correct, webmail works normally.

2: We try to configure another profile in Outlook, the same error occurs. I'm going to configure in another computer to see whats happens.

3: The option is unchecked.

4: We also checked our AV software, no alerts.

5: We also checked the credential in Windows credential, every time we reboot the machine we clean the credential, but the error persists.

6: Even reconfiguring the profile, the error continue ocurring.

I return after testing on another computer.

Thanks.

Marcus Canuto
    Friday, February 7, 2020 4:06 PM
  • hello everyone.
    Problem solved.
    I'm changed de password in the credentials related to the Exchange account in Windows vault.
    Apparently the Windows save the wrong credentials that made de error appears.
    • Marked as answer by Marcus Canuto Monday, February 10, 2020 5:12 PM
    Monday, February 10, 2020 5:12 PM
  • Hi,

I'm glad to see your issue has been fixed.

Here I will provide a brief summary of this post for your information. This will make answer searching in the forum easier!

Request/Expectation:

Outlook asks for Exchange password every time the PC restarts

Solution Summary:

Change passwords in the credentials related to the Exchange account in Windows vault.

Reference Links:

No.

Regards,

Jeff Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Sunday, March 1, 2020 4:38 AM
  • Thank you very much
    Sunday, March 1, 2020 11:43 AM