none
Power Query unusably slow RRS feed

Answers

• I've been asking around but we don't have any good ideas for you. We don't have a way of knowing what's going on with the Azure VM. I've personally run it on a standard/local VM with no problems. If you experience anything even remotely close to these perf characteristics in a normal environment, please let us know!
    Thursday, April 10, 2014 3:28 PM

All replies

• I've been asking around but we don't have any good ideas for you. We don't have a way of knowing what's going on with the Azure VM. I've personally run it on a standard/local VM with no problems. If you experience anything even remotely close to these perf characteristics in a normal environment, please let us know!
    Thursday, April 10, 2014 3:28 PM
  • Hopefully you've sorted this out by now, but I had a similar problem. :-) If you turn query folding off using either List.Buffer() or Table.Buffer() then it stops the round trip to the source. You just need to insert the command after the Get Source statement in the M code. I was using an OData link to an Excel spreadsheet on O365 and it was glacial. Hope that helps anybody with a similar problem Ian W
    Tuesday, November 18, 2014 10:05 PM