Chinese Broadband Telecom company IP Address detected on my PC. Need to block this. Possible Malware? RRS feed

• Question

• Yesterday, I did a scan of my network with WireShark 3.2.6  Scan was done on my hardwired Ethernet connection. I am somewhat new to advanced wireshark and I do not know everything there is to know but I am in the process of learning.

While looking at the results of a short scan I saw some unsettling IP Addresses that were appearing on my network. I do a lot of schoolwork online and I need to setup Windows 10 Professional's Firewall to block this IP Address or possibly even a range of IP Addresses. 

Problem is: When I do searches with keywords such as "Blocking an IP Address with Windows 10 firewall" I end up receiving results that are intended for businesses or results that are meant for a Windows Server.

I need an understandable solution to this potential security problem. One that I can use Microsoft tools to fix and not some 3rd party app if possible.

My system:
    Windows 10 Professional build 18363.1016
    MS Office 365 Enterprise Edition subscription through my school
    Dell Optiplex 790 with the latest BIOS update
    16GB RAM
    Dual drives  SSD system drive and Mechanical ATA drive for data storage.

WireShark 3.2.6 results

Source: 52.109.12.55    Destination: My private IP Address for my PC.  Protocol used: TCP   Note: 3 instances.

Below is my PC sending out an 89 byte message to 52.109.2.55   4 different times.

Source: My Private IP    Dest: 52.109.12.55,  Src Prt: vpad 1516,  Protocol: TLS 1.2,  Dest port: 443

Thanks for your help in advance!

Sunday, September 6, 2020 5:50 PM