Help With Distinction Between CVS/Caremark And Caremark Threads RRS feed

• Question

• This might be a subject that's been beat into the ground, however I am still looking for the answer.  I honestly belief HealthVault is a great idea.  If I didn't I wouldn't have spent as much time as I have trying to get it to work for me.  I've had my HealthVault account set up for some time now, as evidenced by a list of prescriptions loaded in May of 2014 along with other information.  I also have had for a much longer time a Caremark.com account set up because I get all of my prescriptions (which, unfortunately, are many) filled via 90 day mail order.  I would estimate that 95% of my prescription history for the last several years exists on the Caremark site.  I would love to have the link on the Caremark.com site that says 'Export Selected to HealthVault' or the other that says 'Export Your Prescription History' to function as it should.  Additionally, I see Caremark as an application listed on this site as an option.  I've thus far been unable to get them to function as one would think they are intended.  I've read through countless threads that make reference to CVS/Caremark and it's related application but have come to the conclusion it's got to be different from - but similar to - my issue.

www.caremark.com

Again, I would really like to find a way to make this work.  If there's anybody that's had success with this, please let me know where I can find a step by step (I would imagine it would be a short list in theory) on how I too can experience that bliss.

Thanks in advance. Hopefully I'll be able to find the response(s) to this, if any, at some point.

Friday, February 6, 2015 12:07 AM

Answers

• Hi Cliff and Lindsay,

I heard back from CVS and they suggested contacting their Customer Care Dept. and then the issue would be escalated from there.

Please tell them that you have already contacted HealthVault and that we referred you to CVS since these types of issues will need to be resolved by them.

CSC Phone: 1-888-607-4287 

Email: CustomerCare@cvs.com

If that does not resolve the issue, please let us know and we will investigate further.

Thanks

Tomas

MS HealthVault Support

• Proposed as answer by Tomas El Friday, March 13, 2015 10:45 PM
    • Marked as answer by Tomas El Wednesday, April 22, 2015 10:13 PM
    Friday, March 13, 2015 10:44 PM

All replies

• HI Cliff,

I sent your question over to CVS and will update you once I hear back from them.

Thanks

Tomas

MS HealthVault Support

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 12:09 AM
  • Hi Cliff,

Did you ever find an answer to this question? I, too, am trying to link the two accounts and can't seem to find out how to do it. I have quite a few prescriptions as well unfortunately, so it would be great to be able to combine all of the information and have it in one spot. I've tried linking the two sites together, but when I hit the "export to HealthVault" link, nothing happens. 

If you do get an answer, or find another way to link the accounts/export the data, could you please post it here or let me know where to look? If you do uncover any answers, I'd really appreciate even just a point in the right direction, because I'm obviously missing something! On the other hand, if you haven't found any answers yet, then at least know that you're not alone! :)

Thanks!

-Lindsay 

Friday, March 13, 2015 1:36 AM
  • Hi Cliff and Lindsay,

I heard back from CVS and they suggested contacting their Customer Care Dept. and then the issue would be escalated from there.

Please tell them that you have already contacted HealthVault and that we referred you to CVS since these types of issues will need to be resolved by them.

CSC Phone: 1-888-607-4287 

Email: CustomerCare@cvs.com

If that does not resolve the issue, please let us know and we will investigate further.

Thanks

Tomas

MS HealthVault Support

• Proposed as answer by Tomas El Friday, March 13, 2015 10:45 PM
    • Marked as answer by Tomas El Wednesday, April 22, 2015 10:13 PM
    Friday, March 13, 2015 10:44 PM