none
Unable to Register server side event handlers in project server RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I am unable to register server side event handlers in project server for Reporting-Projectchanged Event.

After entering and saving all the necessary details of assembly and classname, The Event list shows no event handlers in the list.

Please help on this issue guys.

Thanks

Hareesh

Thursday, January 9, 2014 6:02 AM

All replies

• From memory it isn't instant, have you left it for 5 or 10 minutes and checked?

Paul Mather | Twitter | http://pwmather.wordpress.com | CPS

Thursday, January 9, 2014 7:47 AM
  • HI hareesh,

Usually it takes some time to get it registered and view able on the page, please keep refreshing the page. and as Paul has suggested, wait for a while and check again. also make sure that you select the rite event to view any event handlers registered under the event.

hope this helps.

Khurram Jamshed - MBA, PMP, MCTS, MCITP ( Blog, Twitter, Linkedin )
    If you found this post helpful, please “Vote as Helpful”. If it answered your question, please “Mark as Answer”.

Thursday, January 9, 2014 9:19 AM
  • Hi

Thanks,

I am waiting from yesterday, I found out that the issue with Server restoring. Project server was not properly restored and configured.

Thanks for the reply.

Hareesh

Thursday, January 9, 2014 10:03 AM
  • Hi Hareesh

Please create event handler on another server, take a backup and restore on the same server where you are working. Please use Project Server resource kit (Play book to perform backup and Restore)

Also, you are saying restoring server activities was happened, so If Is it possible please reconfigure the configuration.

Regards, Pankaj Waghmare - MCTS | Consultant

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 11:52 AM