none
Search and Site Usage Report not working RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

We are developping a sharepoint site for a client. On our sharepoint installation, we have (at least) two applications, with one collection per application, and with one site per collection. The first application was a test one, and was created in english, with collection and site in english also. The second application/collection/site was created and developped in french.

Beside the language difference, all the settings are the same for both sites. If I do a search (search for anything) within the french site, I get the "no result, check this, that, this or that" message. If I try to get the site usage report, I get the "no report available. analysis disabled or no data" message. But it's working fine on my other site: when i do a search, i get.

I've created the index database on a SQL server instead of on a SSEE server and noticed that only the two english sites were indexed.

Any of you have a clue about what I could try to get it working? Do you think that non-english languages are not supported by the indexing service or the site usage analysis/report?

Thanks a lot

Thursday, July 19, 2007 2:37 PM