SSIS SharePoint List Source throws error looking for a value for ID property in the connection manager collection RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Does anyone have any idea on the connection manager setup requirements for using the SharePoint List Source in SSIS.  I've set this up to extract data from my sharepoint list using all the documentation that I've found online but I continue to get the following error.

"The runtime connection Sharepoint Credential Connection (11) in the connection manager collection, Connections, of component SharePoint List Source (1) does not have a value for the ID property"

Obviously some setup within the connection manager collection is missing but I can't find any white papers or instructions beyond the basic set your sharepoint url, set the list name and the view in the SharePoint List source properties and it should work. 

It does pull the field names from the sharepoint list but the minute I try to run it it kicks with this ridiculous ID property issues.  Can anyone help????

Thanks

Donald R. Landry
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 7:52 PM

Answers