none
Visual Studio error during build WAL RRS feed

• Question

• Hello. I use fim 2010 r2 v4.1.3613.0. I'm trying to build WAL using instruction, and during the execution of "rebuild solution" in VS 2012 I get several error. What am I doing wrong?

1>------ Build started: Project: WorkflowActivityLibrary, Configuration: Release Any CPU ------

1>C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Workflow.Targets(121,5): error : 'Microsoft.ResourceManagement.Workflow.Activities.CreateResourceActivity' does not contain a definition for 'AuthorizationWaitTimeInSeconds' and no extension method 'AuthorizationWaitTimeInSeconds' accepting a first argument of type 'Microsoft.ResourceManagement.Workflow.Activities.CreateResourceActivity' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

1>C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Workflow.Targets(121,5): error : 'Microsoft.ResourceManagement.Workflow.Activities.DeleteResourceActivity' does not contain a definition for 'AuthorizationWaitTimeInSeconds' and no extension method 'AuthorizationWaitTimeInSeconds' accepting a first argument of type 'Microsoft.ResourceManagement.Workflow.Activities.DeleteResourceActivity' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

2>------ Build started: Project: WorkflowActivityLibrary.UI, Configuration: Release Any CPU ------

2>CSC : error CS0006: Metadata file 'C:\FIM\MIMWAL-2.16.0305.0\src\WorkflowActivityLibrary\bin\Release\MicrosoftServices.IdentityManagement.WorkflowActivityLibrary.dll' could not be found

========== Build: 0 succeeded, 2 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Monday, March 14, 2016 3:07 PM

Answers

• The minimum supported version is FIM 2010 R2 v4.1.3496 as mentioned in the GitHub Homepage. The DLL you have copied to the src\ReferencedAssemblies\4.1.3496.0 folder must be a lower version than this.
    Monday, March 14, 2016 3:31 PM
    Owner