necessary help please RRS feed

• Question

• Dear whom read my question

thank  you for all and I need necessary help please

my servers platform is windows server 2012 standard edition 

I have microtek router for internet 

when I try to connect to internet the window appeared which ask me to inter the user name and password for microtek router and after I logged on two case happened :

either an error message without number told me SSL-connection error,

or for example when I enter www.google.com the page not appear but it make refresh in a very speed manner and not stop until I close the page and in another problem when I check for windows update it give me the error code 80240038

I try every thing through internet about this case but for sorry I do not reach to any solution  so may be there are a hot fixes for my case or any procedure that I must do 

thank you again 

Regards

Monday, October 14, 2013 10:39 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for posting in the forum.

Based on your description, it’s hard to narrow down the cause of the issue. Would you please provide more detailed information about the error you received? A screenshot is better. What internet explorer were you using while received the error?

Regarding the Windows Update 80240038 error, please try to reset Windows Update component to see if it could work.

How do I reset Windows Update components?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971058/en-us

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Andy Qi

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time.
    Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 12:40 PM
  • Dear Andy 
    thank you for your answer
    now I will sent you some print screens I wish that make you understand the problem that I suffer from it
    please I am so tired and worried because I feel that my servers not safe and I think that I need some hot fixes which necessary for my windows server 2012 standard edition and if there is any service back available for it
    also I try to reset windows update as the procedure of the link that you sent to me but for sorry not completed  in the step three I sent you also the print screen of the command of step three print screen number 55

note : for the screen which contain the microtik logon window when I write for example www.google .com it start refreshing in a very fast manner so you must know that the print screen you see not constant window  print screen number 1

for windows screen number 3 the number of error code will change to 80240038 after I use the software which making maintenance to windows I found this software in the link you sent me its name not sure is FIX so it make checking for every thing in windows and then made some repair but not for all errors after it finished I went again to make checking for update so the error code will appear is 80240038 so first error in print screen number 3 and after the software finished work the error will change to 80240038 

thank you again for your help
    Regards
    Saturday, October 19, 2013 12:28 PM
  • Saturday, October 19, 2013 12:28 PM