Permit Employees to choose from Windows 7 default background wallpapers RRS feed

• Question

• I am attempting to create a group policy that would permit users to allow choosing a background image from only the built-in Windows 7 background images. I don't want employees to use any other pictures for their wallpaper, other than the Windows 7 default wall papers. Is it possible to do this? I cannot find a policy that would do this. I can only find a gpo to set a specific background as the wallpaper.
    Friday, May 27, 2011 1:31 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Base on my research, there is no GP or other configuration to limit user to use built-in Windows 7 background wallpapers.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards, 

Leo   Huang

TechNet Subscriber Support in forum. If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Friday, June 3, 2011 7:12 AM
    Monday, May 30, 2011 7:12 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Base on my research, there is no GP or other configuration to limit user to use built-in Windows 7 background wallpapers.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards, 

Leo   Huang

TechNet Subscriber Support in forum. If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Friday, June 3, 2011 7:12 AM
    Monday, May 30, 2011 7:12 AM
  • Hi,

Since this is no GP to realize it, I will mark my reply as answer. It could help other communities here who have the same issue.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Friday, June 3, 2011 7:12 AM