none
Robocopy Error while Copy

Question

• Hello All,

Am pretty new with robocopy, am getting below error when I'm trying to copy folders from one server to another server using robocopy below are the error I'm receiving in the log file.

Error 1 -- .1.txt:274352:2017/10/30 07:59:44 ERROR 1463 (0x000005B7) Copying File \\<IP>\d$\-=BNO-GRPS\BNO - Common\IT\Rock \master\Exceptions\AdobeMuse7.0-mul\Install Adobe Muse.app\Contents\Resources\Adobe Muse\Contents\Resources\META-INF\AIR\extensions\com.adobe.linguistics.extensions.HunspellNativeExtension\META-INF\ANE\MacOS-x86\HunspellNativeExtension.framework\HunspellNativeExtension

Error 2 -- .1.txt:274447:2017/10/30 07:59:45 ERROR 32 (0x00000020) Copying File \\<IP>\d$\-=BNO-GRPS\PKS-DATA\NHSD Documents  Documents du DGLHN\HSMBC   CLMHC\HSMBC Plaque Images  Images des plaques de la CLMHC\National Historic Persons  Personnages historiques nationales\COSBY_~1.JPG

OS in both servers in Win2k8

Thanks in advance,

Samojit

• Edited by Samojit Das Tuesday, October 31, 2017 5:20 PM
    Tuesday, October 31, 2017 5:09 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Can you provide a screenshot when you run the robocopy command?

Based on my knowledge, error 32 (0x00000020) means that some files are locked during the copy process. You can use handle.exe to find out which process is using the file.

In addition, make sure that you have permission to access these files. You can also try to add /copy:DT to your command.

Check the Event log to see if there are any related errors, post them on the OneDrive and share a link here.

Best regards,

Vivian

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 1, 2017 2:44 AM
  • Hi,

What is going on?

Any updates?

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 3, 2017 1:52 AM