File refusing to be deleted RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone

Please help l am having a problem with two files named System Infprmation and the other $Recycle bin which no matter how many times l delete them they just remain feint or resurface anytime l open my laptop. Help me get rid of them. Someone used my laptop then l started having that problem.

Am not a tech so be simple in your response. Thank you in anticipation

Thursday, June 18, 2015 2:28 AM

Answers

• Hi

you posted in the exchange forums, please post in the correct forum.

Hope this helps. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by Niko.Cheng Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:05 AM
    Thursday, June 18, 2015 5:18 PM

All replies

• Hi

you posted in the exchange forums, please post in the correct forum.

Hope this helps. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by Niko.Cheng Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:05 AM
    Thursday, June 18, 2015 5:18 PM
  • You shouldn't delete these folders. They are important, but normally hidden from view. I think maybe you have somehow changed your Explorer view settings so that system files and normally hidden files are made visible. There is a checkbox for this option, but it is best left unchecked.

OWA For SmartPhone

Friday, June 19, 2015 9:23 AM
  • You can boot into safe mode to delete the file or winpe environment 
    Friday, June 19, 2015 9:48 AM