none
Missing Default Project Detail Pages RRS feed

• Question

• When creating a New Enterprise Project Type the New Project Page and the default Project Detail Pages (Project Details, Project Information, Schedule) do not appear as options. I have had them before but they are now missing. I can only see custom PDPs as options. Any ideas?? I am in Project Online.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 7:26 PM

Answers

• 1. Check if the Page type is changed from 'New Project'.

Go to server settings--> Page Details Pages and check the PDP properties. The page type should be set to 'New Project'

2. If you do not see the PDPs in server settings--> Page Details Pages, then see if they are deleted by any chance. Go and restore.

To Restore, Go to site settings--> sitecollection administration-->Recycle Bin

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 8:57 AM

All replies

• 1. Check if the Page type is changed from 'New Project'.

Go to server settings--> Page Details Pages and check the PDP properties. The page type should be set to 'New Project'

2. If you do not see the PDPs in server settings--> Page Details Pages, then see if they are deleted by any chance. Go and restore.

To Restore, Go to site settings--> sitecollection administration-->Recycle Bin

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 8:57 AM
  • Thanks Sudhir. It was the page type setting. All the pages were still there but were set to Workflow Status.
    Wednesday, October 19, 2016 3:16 PM