none
User Sort in Display View

Question

• Hi All,

I have created 3000 bulk users for Performance test and in AD i can see users but they are not listed in numerical order.

After User10 I can see User100,User101,User102 so on.....later 22,200,201..this is causing me admin issues to add these users in groups.

I have used ANU User creation tool and even manually I can see this disorderly view.What is the best way to get bulk users with numbers for test?

Regards, Jim MSCS - MCP Disclaimer: This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 3:03 PM

Answers

• Thanks all i sorted out by creating and adding numbers to the users having numerical formatting with 4 trailing 0s.

Regards, Jim MSCS - MCP Disclaimer: This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Thursday, March 2, 2017 4:17 PM

All replies