none
Unable to configure WSUS on WIndows server12 r2 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Support team,

I have installed a new domain controller in my domain. Installed Windows 2012 R2, install AD DS role. And promote to domain controller.

After finishing the promotion, the server had worked fine but after some time approx 2 month late its give warning message,i  have to configure it but errors remaining same. the warning Post-Deployment configuration is still there, 

How can I avoid that warning and reconfigure it.

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 3:15 AM

All replies

• Please run;
    • Dcdiag /v /c /d /e /s:%computername% >c:\dcdiag.log
    • repadmin /showrepl >C:\repl.txt
    • ipconfig /all > C:\dc1.txt
    • ipconfig /all > C:\dc2.txt

then put unzipped text files up on OneDrive and share a link.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 3:30 AM
  • Hello,
    Thnak you for posting in our TechNet forum.

To better understand our question, please confirm the following information:

1. According to "its give warning message,i  have to configure it but errors remaining same. the warning Post-Deployment configuration is still there", what warning message do we receive?

2. According to the title "Unable to configure WSUS on WIndows server12 r2", can we describe it in details?

Best Regards,
    Daisy Zhou

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 15, 2019 3:43 AM
  • Hi,
    If this question has any update or is this issue solved? Also, for the question, is there any other assistance we could provide?

Best Regards,
    Daisy Zhou

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 10:00 AM
  • Hi,
    I am just writing to see if this question has any update. If anything is unclear, please feel free to let us know.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Daisy Zhou

Thursday, August 22, 2019 11:08 AM