Magnify a section of image or table in word 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a very sophisticated table in word 2010 as shown bellow:

In order to discribe each part of it I need to make a magification on its parts instead of redraw again, I need to do something like presented at :

http://www.ellenfinkelstein.com/pptblog/magnify-an-image/

but in MS Word 2010,

How can I do so, please help me.

Thank you so much in advance,

Best regards,

Aya.

Aya Zoghby

Wednesday, April 3, 2013 9:54 AM

Answers

• In that case, you could select the portion of the table you're interested in, copy it, then paste it into the destination range using the 'paste link' option with the 'Picture (Enhanced Metafile)' format. You can then right-click on the picture, choose 'Format Object' and crop and re-scale the pasted portion to your heart's content.

Cheers
    Paul Edstein
    [MS MVP - Word]

• Marked as answer by ZoghbyAya Wednesday, April 3, 2013 11:39 AM
    Wednesday, April 3, 2013 11:22 AM

All replies

• Word does not have anything comparable to PowerPoint's animation feature.

You can use the zoom slider on the right hand side of the status bar to increase or decrease the zoom percentage.

Regards, Hans Vogelaar

Wednesday, April 3, 2013 10:02 AM
  • Check your mouse hardware & software. Many mouse drivers include functions for magnifying a portion of the screen.

Cheers
    Paul Edstein
    [MS MVP - Word]

Wednesday, April 3, 2013 11:06 AM
  • Thank you so much, but I mean that I want to take a section from the table and put it in a different location the document in a magnified form. I mean as a picture.

Aya Zoghby

Wednesday, April 3, 2013 11:10 AM
  • In that case, you could select the portion of the table you're interested in, copy it, then paste it into the destination range using the 'paste link' option with the 'Picture (Enhanced Metafile)' format. You can then right-click on the picture, choose 'Format Object' and crop and re-scale the pasted portion to your heart's content.

Cheers
    Paul Edstein
    [MS MVP - Word]

• Marked as answer by ZoghbyAya Wednesday, April 3, 2013 11:39 AM
    Wednesday, April 3, 2013 11:22 AM
  • Thank you so much.

Regards.

Aya.

Aya Zoghby

Wednesday, April 3, 2013 11:39 AM