Error Distribuited Content Dynamics AX 2012 Package RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Guys!

I created a package for deploy AX 2012 Clients fallowing this link:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj841390.aspx

The source patch of my packages is share and have other programs, these packages are distributed normally for my distribuition point, but only AX 2012 Package not distributed with success, this package has 4GB of size, this environment is laboratory.

Analyzing component status i have many erros with SMS_Package_Transfer_Manager , ID 8211.

"SMS_PACKAGE_TRANSFER_MANAGER    8211    Package Transfer Manager failed to update the package "00100001", Version 3 on distribution point blah.blah.com.au. Review PkgXferMgr.log for more information about this failure.    Possible cause: Site server does not have sufficient rights to the source directory.  Solution: Verify that the site server computer account has at least Read access to the directory you specify as the source directory.    Possible cause: There is not enough disk space available on the distribution point.  Solution: Verify that there is enough free disk space available on the distribution point."

I have verified the above suggestions are all good.

Can you help me?

TKS!!!!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 3:52 AM

All replies

• Already checked PkgXferMgr.log and nothing specific there? This package is not distributed to any of the DPs? Note that 4 GB package replication may take long time depends on network activity, rate limits setting etc... 

Anoop C Nair - @anoopmannur :: MY Site:  www.AnoopCNair.com :: FaceBook:  ConfigMgr(SCCM) Page :: Linkedin:  Linkedin<

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 5:56 AM
  • Examine pkgxfermgr.log and smsdpprov.log (on the DP itself).

Torsten Meringer | http://www.mssccmfaq.de

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 7:07 AM
  • Anoop!

I have one distribuition point, this environment is test and all machines are in some Hyper-V host.

I will analyze PkgXferMgr.log, anymore suggest?

Tks!!!

• Edited by Robert Landon Wednesday, August 14, 2013 2:07 PM error
    Wednesday, August 14, 2013 2:06 PM