Role Requirements Calculator RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Is there any word on the predicted availability of the calculator for 2013?  I have a potential migration in the pipeline and it would be good to start planning for budgets etc.

Any comparisons around storage use and IOPS requirements compared to 2010 would also be helpful in the interim.

Thanks, Steve

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:11 PM

Answers

• Hi

Is there any word on the predicted availability of the calculator for 2013?  I have a potential migration in the pipeline and it would be good to start planning for budgets etc.

Any comparisons around storage use and IOPS requirements compared to 2010 would also be helpful in the interim.

Thanks, Steve

This question has been brought up during conferences the last months, like MEC and TechEd. The message of the Exchange team has been to use the Exchange 2010 tools and work with that output. Then you'll be on the safe side for IOPs because Exchange 2013 requires a little less than Exchange 2010 does.

Did my post help? Please use "Vote As Helpful", "Mark as answer" or "Propose as answer". Thank you!

• Marked as answer by steve siyavaya Thursday, November 15, 2012 8:35 AM
    Thursday, November 15, 2012 7:23 AM
  • the Exchange team released the Exchange 2013 Server role calculator to public

http://blogs.technet.com/b/exchange/archive/2013/05/14/released-exchange-2013-server-role-requirements-calculator.aspx

My self Kaliyan from India I have 10 Yeas of extensive experience in IT Infrastructure implementation

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 2:49 AM

All replies