Styling Wiki Links? RRS feed

• Question

• WSS 3.0

I style links with css and html all the time. However, the links in my wiki are simply: [[test]]. 

Even at the code level, that is all there is which stumps me on styling(inline). And, in designer, access to what is seen on the page isn't allowed. It keeps the content locked.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Rob

• Edited by Mike Walsh FIN Friday, July 29, 2011 5:46 PM Never use more than one ? in Titles. WSS 3.0 moved to text section from title. The sp 2007 products are default here
    • Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Friday, July 29, 2011 5:46 PM Wiki q = Social Computing (From:SharePoint - Design and Customization (pre-SharePoint 2010))
    Friday, July 29, 2011 5:08 PM

All replies

• Clear on both, Mike. Thanks!
    Friday, July 29, 2011 5:53 PM
  • Has anyone tried this?
    Monday, August 1, 2011 2:15 PM
  • Hi Rob,

What do you mean by saying that “keeps the content locked”, do you mean that in SharePoint Designer, click the page content in design mode, all the code related to the web parts will be selected?

You can find the link manually in code view and add style to it.

Thanks,

Qiao Wei

Tuesday, August 2, 2011 12:28 PM
  • In design view, it is nothing more than this: [[link]]

Also in code view, the link is nothing more than the same. I CAN edit code but it doesn't make sense. I don't suspect I can use [[link style="etc."]] can I? The format doesn't seem to make sense.

With regard to locked content, the design view has the text areas locked.

Make sense? Hope so... doesn't to me  :)

Tuesday, August 2, 2011 5:24 PM