Blue screen error RRS feed

• Question

• .I am using windows7, and since last two days i am experiencing some unexpected restarts while i was working. Before it restarts, it show a blue screen and shows a message that some memory files are dumping.... This is the error message i got after in logged in after each restarts... please help...

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.2

Locale ID: 16393

Extra information about the problem

BCCode: d1

BCP1: 0000000000000028

BCP2: 0000000000000002

BCP3: 0000000000000000

BCP4: FFFFF88001990B2D

OS Version: 6_1_7601

Service Pack: 1_0

Product: 768_1

Tuesday, August 9, 2011 7:41 PM

Answers

• Hi,

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)

An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high.  This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses.

You could Upload to SkyDrive. Maybe we can find something useful.

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Edited by Cloud_TS Friday, August 12, 2011 8:16 AM edit
    • Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Tuesday, August 23, 2011 2:38 AM
    Thursday, August 11, 2011 3:30 AM

All replies

• Hi,

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)

An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high.  This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses.

You could Upload to SkyDrive. Maybe we can find something useful.

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Edited by Cloud_TS Friday, August 12, 2011 8:16 AM edit
    • Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Tuesday, August 23, 2011 2:38 AM
    Thursday, August 11, 2011 3:30 AM
  • I recieve the same error with locale ID 1065, I would appreciate if you tell me what you need to guide me rectify this. I am using 7 X86 on a studio Dell Laptop.

Best Regards,

Vahid Azad
    MCSA/MCSE: Security
    PANT iTC
    Thursday, August 11, 2011 6:32 AM
  • Hi Vahid,

To avoid confusion, it is recommended to open a new post to ask for help, there would be many engineers and community members to help you.

Thanks for cooperation.

Alex Zhao

Friday, August 12, 2011 8:16 AM