Can't sign in to skype for business RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

One user is not able to sign in to Skype for business online. He's receiving the following error.

Though username and password is correct.

In the test connectivity analyzer the following error is shown:

• Edited by Elangamban Tuesday, September 26, 2017 8:38 AM
    Tuesday, September 26, 2017 8:14 AM

All replies

• Deleted
    • Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Wednesday, September 27, 2017 2:49 AM
    Tuesday, September 26, 2017 9:07 AM
  • Thanks for the reply. Yes the user is showing in the Skype admin center and on the same machine other users are able to sign in to skype. Tried on different machine for the same user, still the same issue (both Internally and externally)
    Tuesday, September 26, 2017 9:45 AM
  • I found similar thread, please check

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/955f3da3-ef67-4111-9338-13f3ebed9d1e/cant-sign-in-to-skype-for-business?forum=sfbfr

NTRao

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 9:51 AM
  • Thanks, I've already tried that also. Didn't worked.
    Tuesday, September 26, 2017 9:53 AM
  • Hi,

Going through your replies, its confirmed that its a user account issue so as Shankar suggested, you need to recheck the licenses and other properties assigned to this particular user, compare it with other (working) user rights.

Please mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question. Thanks.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Wednesday, September 27, 2017 2:50 AM
    Tuesday, September 26, 2017 11:25 AM
  • Hi Elangamban,

According to your description, agree with others, it may be an account issue, so as SFB.Analyst said, please double check the license for the user.

Moreover, I will share a document about troubleshooting SFB online sign in issue
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/2541980/how-to-troubleshoot-sign-in-issues-in-skype-for-business-online

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 3:04 AM