Outlook Integration Error- sfb RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Guys

I am having a issue of connecting skype for business to Outlook. Outlook is being hosted locally on exchange 2010 and skype for business is not syncing to it. It says MAPI unavailable and EWS not deployed.

May be the reason- In the past we have users account different and mailbox different with other user account. We have unhooked the mailbox from the original one and connected with the different user account. I believe here is the issue. I have tried most of the google things 

Delete profile sip

deleted tracing folder files

created mail profiles

EWS enabled

MAPI enabled

It;s with one user only, doesnt matter which PC are you on it or so

Any help

Jas

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 10:07 PM

All replies

• Hi Jas,

Thanks for visiting our forum. Then here we mainly focus on general issues about Outlook desktop client. Since your query is more related to Skype for Business integration, I'll move your thread to the dedicated forum for Skype for Business for better response:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/home?forum=sfbfr

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, September 12, 2018 2:12 AM
  • Hi Joe,

Do you mean only one use has this issue and no matter which PC the user logon in your environment?

If yes, I suggest you could try to check the user’s SFB account, you could try to disable the user’s account in the SFB Server Control Panel, after about 20 minutes enable the user, then check whether this issue fix.
    If the above behavior could not fix this issue, you could try to delete the user’s account and recreate by the following steps:
    1. Export-CsUserData -PoolFqdn "atl-cs-001.litwareinc.com" -FileName "C:\Logs\ExportedUserData.zip" -userfilter "Name@domain.com" 
    2. Delete the user and re-create the user
    3. Login with the user to check whether this issue happened again
    4. Update-Csuserdata -Filename "C:\Logs\ExportedUserData.zip" -UserFilter Name@domian.com

In addition, you could refer to the following blog to find more details about Exchange and Skype for Business Integration:
    http://blog.schertz.name/2015/09/exchange-and-skype-for-business-integration/ 

Best Regard,
    Evan

• Edited by woshixiaobai Wednesday, September 12, 2018 2:55 AM
    • Proposed as answer by woshixiaobai Friday, September 14, 2018 5:52 AM
    Wednesday, September 12, 2018 2:50 AM
  • Hi Joe,

Is there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Best Regard,
    Evan
    Friday, September 14, 2018 5:53 AM
  • Hi Joe,

Is there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Best Regard,
    Evan
    Monday, September 17, 2018 5:56 AM