pcouffin device driver RRS feed

• Question

• WTF? i keep getting this pcouffin device driver missing.  when i try to troubleshoot the problem it won't troubleshoot or fix it.  all i know is i can't transfer images from my camera to the pc. i uninstalled my camera and now the disc with the camera software won't even load.  i tried every disc i have in my disc drive and nothing will load.  the worst part is there is NOWHERE  on any search engine that gives  A SIMPLE DIRECT UNCOMPUTERSPEAK ANSWER MUCH LESS, GOD FORBID, A SOLUTION.  i have tried contacting microsoft customer support, fujifilm customer support. just the notion of actually GETTING customer support is as novel as seeing a phoenix or someother mythological beast.  i tried going to the microsoft driver download center and my head started spinning because i couldn't understand what the descriptions implied. 
    Friday, June 17, 2011 6:08 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Sorry for the inconvinience.

Please create a new account to check if the profile contains corrupt regisry value of camera software.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows7/Create-a-user-account

Note: The third-party product discussed here is manufactured by a company that is independent of Microsoft. We make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this product's performance or reliability.

Regards, 

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Wednesday, June 22, 2011 9:48 AM