old installed programe not shown but new one shown... RRS feed

• Question

• thats a problem thats occures like last one week i cant see my old installed files and programe...help me
    • Changed type Carey FrischMVP Sunday, June 26, 2011 10:06 PM Is a question
    • Moved by Carey FrischMVP Sunday, June 26, 2011 10:07 PM Moved to more appropriate forum category (From:Windows 7 Miscellaneous)
    Sunday, June 26, 2011 12:36 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Did you hide these old files?

Please open Computer\Tools\Folder Options\View\Show hidden files, folders or drivers

Furthermore, could remember what you have done before the issue appear?

You can also perform a system restore for test.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Monday, July 4, 2011 9:13 AM
    Tuesday, June 28, 2011 6:26 AM

All replies

• that a problem that's occurs like last one week i cant see my old installed files and program...help me
    in windows 7 ultimate 32-bit 4 GB ram core 2 duo 1 gb Graphic Card if u require the configuration 
    Sunday, June 26, 2011 12:39 PM
  • Hi,

Did you hide these old files?

Please open Computer\Tools\Folder Options\View\Show hidden files, folders or drivers

Furthermore, could remember what you have done before the issue appear?

You can also perform a system restore for test.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Monday, July 4, 2011 9:13 AM
    Tuesday, June 28, 2011 6:26 AM