none
How to open Outlook Express email in windows10? RRS feed

• Question

• Outlook Express is not working on my Personal computer when I updated my Operating system i.e. Windows 10. My personal Emails are saved in Outlook Express and Outlook Express is not working with Windows 10. I read on Google for the solution and found that Outlook Express does not work with any of the latest Windows – Windows 7, 8, 8.1 etc. and MS Outlook which is launched by Microsoft that can easily run in any updated Windows. Please describe an easy method by which I can save my personal email from Outlook Express to MS Outlook.

Thursday, December 13, 2018 6:27 AM

All replies

• First of all you should have posted this content in Outlook forums then you can get more relevant answers.

Ya, That's true Outlook Express does not work with latest Windows versions. You can follow the below method to use the Outlook Express emails in MS Outlook:

Step 1: Export DBX file of Outlook Express email client.
    Step 2: Download and then install Windows Live Mail application
    Step 3: Import the DBX file of Outlook Express DBX to Windows Live Mail
    Step 4: Export the DBX file from Windows Live Mail to MS Outlook

There is one more solution that is DBX to PST Converter software like Stellar Converter for DBX. That converts single and multiple DBX files at the same time and provides the demo version to preview the convertable mails before saving.  

• Edited by JerryFrey Monday, December 17, 2018 4:54 AM spell
    Monday, December 17, 2018 4:53 AM
  • DBX to PST conversion process that will help you converting your email data from DBX file into Outlook PST and also convert your DBX file data to Outlook PST file, where you can access all email easily. This software provides an easy way to export multiple DBX files to PST file.  It easily exports Outlook Express to Outlook without any data loss. Download now for Free trial version of software link here : https://www.mailvare.com/free-dbx-to-pst-converter/

Friday, January 18, 2019 12:06 PM
  • Hey..

You can refer this blog to know how to download Outlook Express for Windows 10. This article will resolve all your queries related to the same for sure.

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 4:52 AM