Nvidia GT 325M Graphics card problems RRS feed

• Question

• Gday Guys,

I have an Asus N61Jv notebook with a Nvidia 325M and every time i open a game  i can hear the sound and see mouse pointer but the screen goes and stays black, even with old games that arnt very performance demanding.

However when i run the same game with my integrated graphics the game runs perfectly (Apart form constant lagging).

I have updated the latest drivers form multiple sites including Nvidia and Asus.

Anyone with any ideas will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011 7:28 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Please disable the on-board driver and try again.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Friday, March 4, 2011 8:49 AM

All replies

• try exiting fullscreen mode and see if it sill happens
    Tunde Abagun MCP,MCSA,MCTS,MCITP en p "for the love of Computers"
    Tuesday, March 1, 2011 8:50 PM
  • Sorry but now when i try, it says "Failed to find a supporting hardware rendering device"

Any support on that will be great thanks mate.

Thursday, March 3, 2011 9:40 AM
  • uninstall Nvidia drivers, the restart, after windows restarts,dont allow windows install automatically.now manually install downloaded NVIDia drivers. 

then check to see if it works, if not

2. Reinstall Directx

let us know how far.goodluck

Tunde Abagun MCP,MCSA,MCTS,MCITP en p "for the love of Computers"
    • Edited by drtunababa Thursday, March 3, 2011 7:42 PM bad link
    Thursday, March 3, 2011 7:37 PM
  • Hi,

Please disable the on-board driver and try again.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Friday, March 4, 2011 8:49 AM