How can I import PST file into Office 365 Account? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a large PST file with lots of important data. I am looking for a solution which will help me to upload Outlook emails to Office 365 account via PST file.

Thanks.

• Moved by Perry-Pan Friday, December 14, 2018 4:44 AM
    Saturday, December 1, 2018 6:49 AM

All replies

• Hi Paul,

Do you mean to import your organization PST files to Office 365?

According to my research, we can use the Import service in the Office 365 Security & Compliance Center to quickly bulk-import PST files to Exchange Online mailboxes in your Office 365 organization.

Reference: Overview of importing your organization PST files to Office 365

Hope this is useful to you.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Wednesday, December 5, 2018 12:56 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, December 7, 2018 5:29 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, December 7, 2018 5:29 AM
    Monday, December 3, 2018 2:28 AM
  • Hi Paul,

If you mean importing PST files to your O365 email account in Outlook, we can directly import it via File > Open&Export > Import/Export.

Reference: Import email, contacts, and calendar from an Outlook .pst file

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Thursday, December 6, 2018 7:01 AM
    Monday, December 3, 2018 2:31 AM
  • Hi Paul,

Just check if the reply above is helpful to you.

Regards,

Perry

Tuesday, December 4, 2018 6:24 AM
  • You can upload the PST file data into Exchange Online with the help of Network Upload Method. This is a manual process which is provided by Microsoft. But if you are searching the third-party solution then you can use the MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 Migration Tool. This PST to o365 Converter is the best software for moving PST file data like emails, contacts, calendars, appointments, and attachments etc into Exchange Online Mailbox. 

For more details, visit: http://www.psttooffice365.com/

Tuesday, January 15, 2019 5:55 AM