none
VTL Drivers - Support issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

We are implementing VTL with a DataDomain DD670 and plan to use the StorageTek L180, but do not have the drivers. I know on many posts they say to open a support case but the links provided, after following them, expect me to put in some support contract information. I work for a college and we have the software agreement with Microsoft (I believe Software Assurance is what it's called), but I do not have any of that information tied to my account.

Is there any alternatives to opening a case for this or retrieving the drivers?

Thank you,
    Jeremy

Friday, November 1, 2013 12:04 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Opening a support case is the only method of getting the drivers from Microsoft.  You can use a CC if you don't have a support contract or contact customer service to look up your account if you do.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Mike J. [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Friday, November 1, 2013 1:11 AM