how to enable history for 1 user created task in Task Scheduler (windows 10)? RRS feed

• Question

• Anybody can help with this dead simple question? - I don't want to "enable all"
    Thursday, January 14, 2016 4:07 PM

Answers

• Since "History" is a property of the Task Scheduler, it cannot be enabled/disabled for individual tasks. It is either on or off.
    Thursday, January 14, 2016 10:27 PM
  • Hi,

For your question, I have the same opinion as Frederik. History is disabled by default, we could enable it, but we couldn’t do other configuration on it. This property is aimed at all tasks, rather than one task or one user.

Please check this point.

Best regards,

Teemo tang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:13 AM

All replies

• Since "History" is a property of the Task Scheduler, it cannot be enabled/disabled for individual tasks. It is either on or off.
    Thursday, January 14, 2016 10:27 PM
  • Hi,

For your question, I have the same opinion as Frederik. History is disabled by default, we could enable it, but we couldn’t do other configuration on it. This property is aimed at all tasks, rather than one task or one user.

Please check this point.

Best regards,

Teemo tang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:13 AM
  • Hi,
    Would you mind letting me know the result of the suggestions? If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know. I will be more than happy to be of assistance.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 12:03 PM