Self-service portal in SCSM 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings!

I have a System Center Service Manager 2016 with Update Rollup 4 installed. A self-service portal has also been installed.

On the "Library" tab - "Service catalog" - "All request offerings" published "Общий запрос по поводу инцидента". This request is in Russian.

At the root of the self-service portal, in the file "Web.config" I put <add key = "GenericOffering" value = "Общий запрос по поводу инцидента" /> and <add key = "DefaultLanguage" value = "ru-RU" />.

The interface (web-muzzle) of sending the request was russified. However, the category and urgency of the problem remained in English.

Why is the list of categories and urgency not displayed in Russian? Screenshot below.

Monday, November 27, 2017 10:46 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I assume this is because the category and the urgency are list items (enumaration items) and they default to installation language of the SCSM.

Info regarding SCSM locale and regional setting:

Regional Settings and Locale in System Center Service Manager 2012

Please don't forget that each RO is also available in different langauges. This must be also considered.

Regards,

Stoyan (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer" where applicable. This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognizes useful contributions. Thanks!) Blog: https://blog.pohn.ch/ Twitter: @StoyanChalakov

Monday, November 27, 2017 12:31 PM
  • Stoyan, thanks for the answer.

But this didn't solve the problem.

I decided to add simple lists.

Thursday, November 30, 2017 9:59 AM