UAG R0 TS WEB Client RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, when adding the TS Web client to the portal, the path is /tsweb/. I am using windows 2008 terminal services, and the path is /ts/. I have tried changing this in the applications properites for the Web client, but I still get an error.

jason
    Friday, October 23, 2009 7:17 PM

Answers

• Hi, Jason.
    I'm afraid I cannot comment about future development plans for UAG, but since the final version will be publicly available soon, please retry your scenario when it comes. If, at that point, this scenario does not work, contact Microsoft support and we will try to work it out.
    Ben Ari
    Microsoft CSS IAG Support
    Sammamish, WA
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Monday, November 23, 2009 6:15 PM
    Monday, November 23, 2009 6:15 PM

All replies

• Hi Amigo. The TS Web is a browser embedded application that is using a template specifically developed for TS Web of previous versions. Not only in Windows 2008 the path is changing, but also the commands, parameters...The URL Set in UAG is not expecting all this stuff and the requests are getting blocked. If you need to deploy this I suggest to use the Generic Browser Embedded Template. Use the /ts/ as the path for the web server and 3389 as the port for the application server and that should work. What is lost as compared to the TS Web template is that there is no out-of-the-box URL inspection and filtering Unless you spend the time to develop it.

Regards
    // Raúl - I love this game
    Wednesday, October 28, 2009 3:23 PM
  • Hi, will there be a fix any time soon?

jason
    Wednesday, October 28, 2009 9:37 PM
  • Hi, Jason.
    I'm afraid I cannot comment about future development plans for UAG, but since the final version will be publicly available soon, please retry your scenario when it comes. If, at that point, this scenario does not work, contact Microsoft support and we will try to work it out.
    Ben Ari
    Microsoft CSS IAG Support
    Sammamish, WA
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Monday, November 23, 2009 6:15 PM
    Monday, November 23, 2009 6:15 PM