How to check who presents desktop in Skype for business online meeting RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Is there any way to check who had presented the Desktop(include presenting start and end time) in an online meeting which has ended?

I check in CDR but it looks like no any mark to indicate who presented.

Thanks a lot.

Wednesday, March 4, 2020 10:00 AM

All replies

• Hi Moore Zhang!

Based on my knowledge, the new Office 365 reports dashboard shows you the activity overview across the Office 365 product in your organization.

You can try to get a view into your user’s Skype for Business session details by looking at each of the columns that are displayed.  This is what the report looks like:

For more details about each column meaning, you can refer to:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/SkypeForBusiness/skype-for-business-online-reporting/session-details-report#interpret-the-skype-for-business-session-details-report

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.
    Thursday, March 5, 2020 2:59 AM
  • Hi Jimmyy_Yang,

Thanks for your reply. But we use the SFB2015 on-premises environment, how should I check the reports?

Thanks.

Thursday, March 5, 2020 1:30 PM
  • Hi Moore Zhang!

Based on my knowledge, only presenter in Skype for Business meeting can present the desktop. We recommend you check the call Diagnostic reports in Skype for Business Server. It provides per-user information about failed peer-to-peer and conference session. For more details, you can refer to:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/skypeforbusiness/manage/health-and-monitoring/call-diagnostic-reports-per-user#metrics-for-conference-participants

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 8:44 AM
  • Hi,
    Is there any update on this case?
    Please feel free to drop us a note if there is any update.
    Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 16, 2020 1:29 AM
  • Hi,
    I am checking the status of this case. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.
    Meanwhile, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer to close the thread, it will help others who encounter the same issue and read this thread.
    Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Wednesday, March 25, 2020 1:19 AM