End User Portal resolved incidents not showed RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

following setup: 2 scsm servers

1 Servicemanager + local sql + Self service portal

1 datawarehouse + local sql

Question 1

When an incident is resolved by an analyst I would like the end-user to close the incident using the portal.
    All other incidents conerning that user are visible, (closed, work in progress, active, ...) exept for the Resolved incidents.

Can we change This?

Question 2

Can I change the action log order in the self service portal on incident details? Now thery are ordered on name. I would like to have the last action on top.

Regards,

A.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010 1:19 PM

Answers

• Apelem,

Resolved incidents will be visible to users. This was a bug and has been fixed it will be available in SM SP1 release.

Action logs will be sorted by entered date in Ascending order and it is not possible to change that order.

Paresh
    • Proposed as answer by Paresh GuptaEditor Wednesday, November 24, 2010 7:08 PM
    • Marked as answer by Apelem Tuesday, January 18, 2011 7:31 AM
    Wednesday, November 24, 2010 7:07 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Apelem,

Resolved incidents will be visible to users. This was a bug and has been fixed it will be available in SM SP1 release.

Action logs will be sorted by entered date in Ascending order and it is not possible to change that order.

Paresh
    • Proposed as answer by Paresh GuptaEditor Wednesday, November 24, 2010 7:08 PM
    • Marked as answer by Apelem Tuesday, January 18, 2011 7:31 AM
    Wednesday, November 24, 2010 7:07 PM
    Answerer
  • I have a clean install of SM SP1 and resolved incidents are not showing int the web portal.
    JoeyD
    Tuesday, April 26, 2011 9:42 PM
  • I installed a fresh version of SCSM 2010 SP1 and can only see Change Requests in the Analyst portal.  Problem is...we won't be implementing Change Management right now, just Incident Management (which we cannot see).

Thanks!

Ever been to Parksley, Virginia?
    Thursday, May 5, 2011 6:40 PM
  • In the Analyst Portal you are only able to see change requests in SCSM 2010.

Incidents are only visible in the Enduser Portal in SCSM 2010.

Andreas Baumgarten | H&D International Group
    Thursday, May 5, 2011 9:20 PM