Word 2010 - Review Changes - not advancing far enough when stepping through changes - Suggested Improvement RRS feed

• Question

• When stepping through tracked changes in a document and accepting them (and advancing to the next), I find that Word does not always adjust the display by scrolling far enough down the page. It will cut off the line from the bubble or even cut off more than that.

I have included some screenshots showing where Word naturally positioned when it advanced and then showing what it looked like when I scrolled down a bit further. These shots show a very short window, but I only made the window short to keep from exposing more of my document. The exact same problem happens when the window is much larger.

I'd suggest that Microsoft add a bit more padding to their positioning algorithm.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 4:27 PM

All replies

• Thanks for the post, I am trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at this issue.

Max Meng

TechNet Community Support

Friday, October 19, 2012 9:47 AM
  • Hi KevinBuchs,

I understand entirely where your frustrations are coming from, and I do agree with you. I have gone ahead and documented this for consideration by our Product team. Thank you for using Microsoft Office.

Ross

Ross - Sr. Support Engineer Microsoft Office

Thursday, November 1, 2012 2:50 PM